PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A PRE-SALE! Shipping time at checkout will not apply to this product.
- 💙Unparalleled quality and durability: June & Juniper bolsters for yoga were expertly crafted from mixed density layers of recycled foam, with a concentrated core that provide long lasting durability and structure. Unlike buckwheat or cotton batting, our dual layer technology ensures that your bolster pillow won't lose its shape or firmness with use. This yoga bolster pillow set is definitely made to last.
- 💝Ergonomic & portable - Made of premium 40D foam, these bolster pillows deliver the perfect level of support, while being perfectly balanced and lightweight. You’ll love how comfortable it is! Not to mentioned that its handle makes it so easy to carry around.
- 👍Multipurpose & easy to clean: Unlike a small yoga bolster, this yoga bolster is large in size ( 66 cm x25 cm x13 cm) and can be used as a meditation cushion set. On top of that, you can easily remove the yoga bolster cover, machine wash it in a cold/delicate cycle. Hang to dry.
- 🙌Support your practice: June And Juniper yoga pillow will provide premium comfort, durability and a non-slip grip. It makes the perfect pilates pillow too; It is there to assist you in all those deeper stretches that require additional support. You might love this rectangular yoga bolster more than a round yoga bolster, like most of our customers.
- 👌Aussie business with outstanding customer service- June & Juniper is a local Aussie business. We absolutely stand by our products. If at any time you're not satisfied with your yoga bolster, we would be more than happy to offer an exchange or refund!
(% riStoreData.settings.write_review_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.ask_question_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.write_comment_sub_heading %)
(% riStoreData.settings.report_abuse_sub_heading %)
(% comment.comment %)
(% riStoreData.settings.reviews_overview_heading %)
showing reviews from (% reviewsData.reviews.from %) to (% reviewsData.reviews.to %)
No Review Found.
(% riStoreData.settings.questions_overview_heading %)
showing questions from (% questionsData.questions.from %) to (% questionsData.questions.to %)
No Question Found.